- Return To Bed!!Written by Christopher ClarkeAre you ready for some Wednesday Mischief? Since the exit of Gatecrasher last year to much speculation as to its long awaited return as Club Bed. With new Décor, Lighting,…Be the first to comment!
- Beat the BurglarWritten by Nicole JonesAre you a proud owner of the latest gadgets? Mobile phones, laptops, iPods, game consoles…all attractive to the guy lingering around the corner waiting for the opportunity to sneak through…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Ibiza's Drug Smuggling Secret Written by Emma PhimisterIbiza: party central and also the recent centre of attention as we uncover its drug trafficking secret.2 comments Read more...
- Only In America Written by Joanna Bateson-HillIn Kentucky, America a five year old boy has shot his two year old sister dead with his own gun. You still sure you need your guns America?Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Kim Jong Un: A spoilt child? A self-important mad man? Or just another in the ever growing list of world dictators.Written by Joanna Bateson-HillNorth Korea rants. The world watches. Its people starve.Be the first to comment! Read more...
HERE AT BOUNCESIN, WE WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL OF YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A FANTASTIC NEW YEAR!
STAY TUNED IN THE NEW YEAR FOR MORE REVIEWS/NEWS/STORIES/INTERVIEWS AND COMPETITIONS THAN YOU CAN SHAKE YOUR LITTLE STICK AT!
Love the BounceSIN Team xxx
Now in my opinion, Boyzone have always been living in the shadows of fellow Irish pop giants Westlife - but where are you now Westlife ayyy?! Well Boyzone are back with a brand spanking new album – BZ20 which is full to the brim with 11 tracks that promise to reduce middle-aged women to tears. Recently coming to the end of a monster 17-date tour and having been signed by Warner Music, it is clear that they are still going strong and have turned the page to embark on another chapter of their 20 year career.
But have they still got it?
Have you heard of Cerebral Ballzy? No? Well their name has caught your attention I am sure. This band will throw more 80's-hardcore and Punk Rock down your throat that you will throw up and you will F**KING LOVE IT!
We caught up with Honor from the band ahead of their second album release, on the final night of the 'NME Radar Tour' in Leeds, and squeezed his New York brain. The results were interesting.....
Here at BounceSIN we are a sucker for a good competition, and we have another BLINDER for you lot involving iTunes's Best New Rock Act - Don Broco!
Now there are split opinions around the world in regards to pop icons One Direction and it is certainly a topic which I have noticed has sparked considerable debate as to whether to love or hate them. However, should we hate them just because they are huge global super-stars who reached where they are through a television programme which has also been a graveyard for musicians in the past and also produce (debatable) shitty mainstream music? Or, should we respect them for how they have played the beast that is the Music Industry and through an incredibly tactical and talented management team (amongst other factors) have become - what some would argue - is the modern day equivalent of the Beatles?
ANOTHER COMPETITION I HEAR YOU CRY?!? Yes you are not mistaken, we are running another competition, and this time its for pop giant Will.i.am!
If you fancy going to this gig FOR FREE then read on.....
Well we LOVE competitions this month at BounceSIN, and today we have another monster for you to get your grubby mitts on!
Hardcore grunge rockers ALICE IN CHAINS are about to embark on their 2013 tour and we have A PAIR of tickets to give-away for their Leeds Leg of their tour on the 10th November at Leeds O2 Academy!
Do you like Jimi Hendrix? Of course you do! Do you like competitions? Who the hell doesn't? Well we have something which is going to tickle your fancy more than.....well......something fancy tickling!
Ladies and Gents we have for you; TWO COPIES of Jimi Hendrix's 'Hear My Train a Comin' DVD and the Jimi Hendrix Experience: Miami Pop Festival, which is available for the first time ever on CD to give-away to two lucky UK winners (SORRY REST OF THE WORLD!)
Are you a fan of multi-platinum selling recording artist Gavin DeGraw? Well his highly-anticipated fourth studio album, 'Make a Move' is set for release on October 14th, and we have 3 copies of it to give away to you lucky lot!
London Grammar are simply one of the best bands to emerge from 2013. Just one listen to them and it is evident just how much they aim to be perfectionists in their music, and how carefully constructed their songs are. They posses obscenely impressive talent, which is nothing short of a joy to hear. 'If You Wait' has taken a long 18 months to create, however it is definitely true in this case that time breeds perfection. So call your parents, friends, neighbours, and everyone else to let them know; this one is special.