- Why We Can Be Proud To Be BritishWritten by Bonnie StuartThis weekend, I felt proud to be British. What a spectacle the world was treated to at the Olympics opening ceremony. Thanks to the genius that is Danny Boyle, us…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Paranormal CraptivityWritten by Saul McArthurPatrick Swayze, Adolf Hitler, Bambi’s mother. They have many similarities; they’re world renowned, have beautiful eyes, and possess strong political views… Oh and also they’re dead. As of now they…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- The Boobgate Scandal Written by Charles ClarkFor the third time in less than a month, the royal family are faced with yet another nudity scandal. In the past month alone, an up-kilt shot of Prince Philip’s…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- DJ CompetitionWritten by CJCompetition over - Congratulations to Spoo Hakki the new Sub-Loaded resident DJ - http://bit.ly/SpooHakki DJ's Note: To upload your file make sure you save is as an .mp3 with a…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- The "Beautiful" GameWritten by Jessica BaggaleyIt’s taken over our TV’s, our newspapers and ultimately our social lives. Euro 2012 has arrived and whether a fan of football or not, we’re faced with three weeks of…Be the first to comment! Read more...
BounceSIN's UK Superclubs
Ah, home turf. This night was Leeds: the BounceSIN crews’ university stomping ground and home to many for years of serious partying. Leeds being as dangerous, wild, messy and electric as it is, the team really felt like they had to bring it LARGE on this last leg of the tour. All cities having been awesome in their own unique way, it’s safe to say the eyes of the crew had been opened to the serious rivalry of other student hang outs in this search for the No. 1 party city in the UK.
Manchester. It’s a sprawling mass of bars, clubs, frustrating one-way systems and, most importantly, students. Going from the little Bangor to this big beastly city was quite a jump for the BounceSIN team, and as always, we were ready to shake things up.
Bangor: a student city that no one thought would live up to the likes of Liverpool, Newcastle and Sheffield, but low and behold, BounceSIN discovered that it was a giant melting pot of thousands of students ready to go wild. As the signposts on the motorway started to turn into words of about 20-letters long a piece we knew we were entering Welsh land. Greenery, quaint cottages and winding country roads masked an underworld of rowdy, feisty party animals that were just waiting for the sun to set to be unleashed.
The Toon Will Never Be The Same
Newcastle: the word brings fear to every member of the team who has ever tasted the forbidden fruit of ‘trebles land’. My personal memories of previous visits have been limited at best.
Week two of the BounceSIN tour has landed and the team are headed to Chester, hoping that this week will deliver as much debauchery, tits, booze and antics as the last one. The team sings along to ‘Hit The Road Jack’ as we bomb it down the motorway headed towards insane endeavours that, unbeknown to us, were going to seriously shake up the competition for ‘UK’s No.1 Party city’. Cheesey classics done, we crank up the bass and the usual car-rave takes place until we roll into pretty Chester.
Think that Wales is just sheep, hills and all-male choirs? Well, think again. Deep in the countryside of north Wales stands Peep, a club where almost a thousand students congregate on Wednesday nights, sweating, dancing and drinking until 3am. The music of club night ‘Beans’ pounds through the crowd and thoughts of early morning lectures, deadlines and the overdraft are stamped on hard as they head to the bar with new friends for that probably-shouldn’t-have-it-but-will-anyway Jagerbomb.
Now I REALLY Need Some Medication
It’s Medication night and the BounceSIN Tour Team has been raring to go since 8am. Final preparations were made with Marc from Medication by 11am and the team is on the road to a soundtrack of heavy bass and cheap caffeine drinks.
Strapped for cash but looking to get trashed? Beans, Chester has won the best student night in the city because it’s run by students, for students, so they know exactly what you want – and what price you’re willing to pay to get it.
First Stop on the BounceSIN Tour: Sheffield.
As we rolled up to Endcliffe Village halls, music blaring and team pumped up, none of us could have anticipated the night of debauchery ahead. The excitable crew spilled out of the car and pinned up a giant ‘BounceSIN’ banner to attract the attention of party-ready freshers. As we turned up the volume and a throbbing bass worked its way across the halls’ grounds, the faces of Sheffield students started to appear to see what all the fuss was about. And dayum, did we kick up a fuss.
Medication at Nation, Liverpool: the only club night you will ever need as a student. Medication is one of the city’s biggest nights. In fact, it’s so big it has been crowned BounceSIN's No.1 event in the whole of Liverpool.