- Red faced and shins grazed, and the end of a chance.Written by Jack CowellLet’s get down in writing thoughts on the apology, to all those whom he has wronged during the incumbent coalition, issued by Nick Clegg. The apology itself has been a…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Spotted: Clint Eastwood Swaggering in Sainsbury’sWritten by Jessica Baggaley- by Jessica Baggaley As exams come to an end and the sun is shining down on us all (miraculously – Hallelujah!) students begin to flock en masse from their…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Scientific Education About Sexy Time Is A Human Right, Not A Moral PlatformWritten by Frances BlackMost people in the UK will equate sex education with rolling flavoured condoms onto multi-ethnic plastic penises, whilst giggling uncontrollably. If you’re school was sh*t enough, you may have used…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Not for Sale- Human Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation Written by Joanna Bateson-HillIn general, Western Europe is seen as a modern and civilized place to live. There are no wars being fought on European soil and our human rights laws are pretty…11 comments Read more...
- Reality? Get me out of here!Written by Suziee CasselsSo its back, and for the next few weeks we can choose to once again look on with our ever-judging eye; watching as celebrities we mostly likely do not recognise,…Be the first to comment! Read more...
BounceSIN's No.1 Party City
Round 1 is complete! Get your Votes in by liking your favourite video
Read about our nights at each of these cities at:
Original interview for Mixmag.net
Nick Harris, boss of the legendary NRK label, tells Mixmag how he got into DJing:
- By CJ
We all know the feeling of having work to do, the feeling that makes you started browsing your phonebook and flicking through TV channels. It’s that time of year again and Leeds is undergoing the highest levels of Procrastination since January the 2nd!
Procrastination has been crippling the world’s productivity since the first caveman started drawing on walls to avoid chasing down a Mammoth for dinner. In many cases people will not only indulge un-enjoyable activities, but will often do something that is seriously detrimental to their wellbeing. The question I'm asking today is just how far will people go to avoid doing their work at this time of year?
BounceSIN And NBT Presents:
An opportunity to win your band a professional gig,
A live EP recording
An opportunity to play alongside NBT Signed bands infront of the NBT team
A professional music video
Your shot at making it in the music industry....
To enter the SIN+NBT Presents competition all you have to do is:
1. Login to BounceSIN
2. Load your band as an Artist
3. Upload any recorded music you have
4. Share your page with as many people as possible and get them to listen and rate your music
The competition will then judge which Music has gained the best response from the public. The gig will be organised and you will be interviewed for various News sections as well as photographed for publicity. Event flyers will be designed with your band name on and will be printed and distributed for you.
Final competition details will be announced shortly, but to enter the competition now, get yourself onto the Music section.
BounceSIN and the Next Big Thing Team
Originally written by Simon Lock for Mixmag.net
As we mentioned, Cypress Hill and Rusko have teamed up to record a five-track EP due for release later this month, and the pairing have been speaking together for the first time prior to the record's release.
Dimensions festival has arrive to the shores of Croatia, probably the most beautiful country in Europe. Outside of UK of course... Dimensions is the illegitimate sister festival of Outlook festival and many people are saying this is the new Outlook but some are saying that nothing will ever outshine the 'origional croatia festival'. Check out the line ups and make your choice, but if you can handle it... we're going both!
Wow! Here it is, Outlook festival is back again, the 'Origional Croatia Festival'. With its illegitamate sister festival Dimentions coming out the woodworks in a big way for 2012 we don't even know where to look. For those of you who can't face two weeks of some of the sickest 'abroad festival' experiences in the infamous Fort Punta Christo available you've got a difficult decision ahead of you. BounceSIN will give you the info then its in your court.