- Celeb Media: Is it Pointless or just Harmless Fun?Written by Nicole JonesWith the influx of reality TV ‘celebs’, are celebrity magazines all a much ado about nothing? Five years into the future, will the likes of Kerry Katona, Joey Essex and…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Olympic MulticulturalismWritten by Charles ClarkFor Mo Farah, Saturday night was the high-point of his life. As he crossed the finish line, the Somalian born runner provided us all with a photo-finish and one of…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Shakespeare: A LegacyWritten by Ben JohnsonWhen we think of things that are quintessentially British, ingrained in our culture; as well as tea-drinking, rainy summers and The Queen, there is a name that one cannot fail…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- A Digital GodWritten by Christopher Gennard‘God answers kneemail’ The above claim was written on a poster outside a church. It is absolute nonsense. Has God now been replaced by the magical divinity of cyberspace? Stop…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Another tragic day for America, another day of prejudice and hate for the Westboro Baptist ChurchWritten by Joanna Bateson-HillA tornado has recently ravaged Oklahoma America. Homes and lives have been destroyed and according to the BBC, the death toll stands at 24. If the shattered people of Oklahoma are…Be the first to comment! Read more...
On the night of the 24th April, Danny Cipriani of Sale Sharks and former England fly half, was hit by a bus. Danny was flexing his drinking capability by competing in the Olympics of Leeds drinking trials, the Otley run. As you would expect, he died on impact, because he was hit by a bus…
This article has been provided by Inspiring Interns. Inspiring specialises in finding graduates internships in London and throughout the UK. Of the candidates they place, 66% earn themselves a permanent job with their host company.
The BounceSIN Hoody, as seen in band interviews on SinTV and on the BounceSIN Tour.
The hoody itself is a 'AWD black heather zoodie' and examples of this plain hoody can be seen here:
It has the red and white BounceSIN Smile on the front which can be unzipped down the centre. It also carries the BounceSIN.com insignia down the back left hand side.
Click onto this article to real people wearing the hoody.
If you choose to pick up in Headingley you will receive an email when the hoody is ready for collection, if you choose to have it home delivered it will arrive by courier.
The BounceSIN Sweatshirt is a new garment brought out for March 2013.
The sweatshirt itself is a Raglan Sweat carying the BounceSIN Smile on the front and the BounceSIN Insignia down the back left hand side.
See other examples of the Raglan Sweat here:
If you chose to pick up from Headingley, you will receive an email when it is available for pick up.
If you chose to have it delivered, it will be sent straight to your home
Having chatted to the guys earlier in the evening we knew how excited they were to be back in Leeds again playing at the Cockpit. Their support band Mallory Knox came on to Wake up from their new album ‘Signals’, and the atmosphere turned to chaos with the whole crowd chanting the chorus… clearly most of the crowd were not just here for Don Broco!
Win two tickets to Bass Culture Clash in the Leeds Student Union on 6th March 2013 and two copies of the heatwaves showtime dvd.
When they wrote sold out on the posters this was no joke. The whole of O2 academy was pulsing before even a chord was played, in a way I hadn’t ever really felt before. Lots of talk was surrounding headline act Train, but a great deal of this crowd was there to get a taste of the gorgeous Gin Wigmore and her brilliantly funky five piece band. Gin’s energy was contagious throughout, with her dancing around stage quickly being reflected by the crowd, and the true enjoyment of just being up on stage doing what she truly loves could clearly be felt. The guitar solo of 'One Last Look' had everyone whooping mid song, and by the trumpet solo of 'Man Like That' I got the feeling that everyone was really needing more than a 30 minute set. Gin brought a beautifully funky folk rock mix that is so difficult to do right, and I’m sure Train were absolutely thrilled to be introduced by such a great act.
For advertising and marketing contact:
For press contact:
For interviews, reviews and music news contact:
For web design and marketing material contact:
For work experience and journalism team applications contact:
BounceSIN.com is a specialised student marketing company that recognises traditional marketing techniques are becoming less effective due to over saturation in the student world. Through a combination of free entertainment and up to date student news we reach students with carefully designed and placed advertising in areas that create maximum engagement and results.
If you would like to know how BounceSIN.com can help you attract more students on a day to day basis, and take advantage of the £10 billion spent annually by students across the UK get in contact now for a free customised marketing plan.