- Lynx Effect Skills: How to look busy at the bar…Written by Lynx Effect TeamBy The Lynx Effect Team Published January 11, 2012 We’ve all been there; your friends or perhaps your date are running late and you’re sat all alone warming up a…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- BounceSIN MixesWritten by CJAll produced track uploads to BounceSIN are fine and you will be able to upload whole albums with no problems but if a 3 minute track is over 6Mb you…Be the first to comment!
- Garlic Bread: The Rise And Fall of Britain’s ComediansWritten by Samantha HamesA great man once said that the ‘world is just like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it’s real,…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Paranormal CraptivityWritten by Saul McArthurPatrick Swayze, Adolf Hitler, Bambi’s mother. They have many similarities; they’re world renowned, have beautiful eyes, and possess strong political views… Oh and also they’re dead. As of now they…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Leeds Invade SheffieldWritten by Christopher ClarkeClick Here to Book NOW (Only £22 for travel club entry, free t-shirt and bar tour rep) Are you ready to invade Sheffield? Featuring tonnes of like minded invading…Be the first to comment!
BounceSIN chats to Una Foden, of The Saturdays, about summer songs, Greece, and why September can’t come soon enoughWritten by Alice Hubbard
For a woman who makes up a fifth of one of Britain’s most successful girl bands, Una Foden is surprisingly down to earth; her lilting Irish twang puts me immediately at ease, making me feel like I’m chatting to a good friend, rather than a pop star whose music I’d danced to in front of the mirror as an impressionable teenager.
After signing to Secret Chord Records, 'One Blood' is the newest EP from experienced Bristol alt-rockers Mind Museum. The band have had a long touring history supporting both Young Guns and Twin Atlantic, securing a loyal fan-base along the way. Those fans won't be disappointed with what's been delivered here, but 'One Blood' is unlikely to pull new fans in.
Gig Review - Augustines @ Cockpit Leeds - 'A Surprise Security Announcement and McCarthy's Naughty Behaviour. An Amazing Night'Written by Laurence Grant
More rock albums were sold in 2013 than any other genre. Fronted by Snow Patrol's lead guitarist Nathan Connolly, Little Matador have it all to play for. Begging to be played at full volume, their début single 'Stitch Yourself Up' is a force to be reckoned with. Raspy rock vocals, stomp heavy bass, and semi-violent guitar riffs; Little Matador have delivered the type of cohesion that could only be described as sexual ooziness.
Former front-man of The King Blues knows a thing or two about straight up shenanigans! Itch has thrown a filthy curve-ball at the sound of 2014. Breaking every rule of genre, change is the only thing that's constant on this alluring clamor of infectious infusion.
One man’s junk is another man’s treasure! After 40 years of touring the world, Fleetwood Mac has had their past revisited, classics embellished and hidden gems uncovered. Hence, Boston is born.
Eager to do more than to treat us with their own spectacular tracks, 'Chvrches' relationship with music has taken a new turn with the launch of their own label - Goodbye Records. Previously managed by her parents, seventeen-year-old SOAK is the first artist to have been signed, and her genius EP is about to be released.