- A Duck Gives Birth To A Chicken Through Genetic Engineering!Written by Mark WiglesworthOk, so back in 2003 a bunch of super clever guys managed to clone a Sheep. Back when this happened everyone was thinking of the possibilities genetic engineering could lead to.…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Is the political divide tearing Greece in half?Written by Stephanie SkarbekOver the last few years, the Greek population has been plunged into a climate of fear. Following a dubious political agenda, cuts in pensions and wages and Europe’s charitable bailouts,…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- A Digital GodWritten by Christopher Gennard‘God answers kneemail’ The above claim was written on a poster outside a church. It is absolute nonsense. Has God now been replaced by the magical divinity of cyberspace? Stop…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Scientific Education About Sexy Time Is A Human Right, Not A Moral PlatformWritten by Frances BlackMost people in the UK will equate sex education with rolling flavoured condoms onto multi-ethnic plastic penises, whilst giggling uncontrollably. If you’re school was sh*t enough, you may have used…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- On The Edge of the WorldWritten by Daniel SheridanAs the world watched on, Felix Baumgartner jumped from 128,000 ft towards mass celebrations. This feat had never been successful before; new world records and a hero had been created…Be the first to comment! Read more...
We’re having a wild old time down at Bestival HQ planning a long weekend of ferocious fun for this September at Robin Hill Country Park. We’ve already lined-up amazing treats, from our Saturday night headliners New Order and exclusive performances from The xx and Sigur Rós, to our brand new Amphitheatre performance space in the woods and Arcadia’s Mechanical Cabaret, not forgetting our Wildlife theme, a whole heap of gleaming new stuff and old favourite haunts galore, so it’s with great pleasure that we give you news of lots more lovely musical acts joining the bill and some ingenious ways to travel to our party paradise.
June 9th and 10th sees Parklife returns for another mammoth carnival in Platt Fields.
Joining the thousands of revellers travelling into Manchester from all over the UK will be a hand-picked line-up of the musical maestros intent on turning proceedings into the ultimate party. Following last years sell out event, the Parklife team have been working non-stop behind the scenes to bring you more madness, more music, more dancing and more fun than you would think possible to have in a park. We hope you will join us with your friends, for a very special weekend designed to welcome summer 2012 with an almighty bang.
Saturday - Gates Midday – 23:00
Sunday - Gates 1pm – 23:00
Full Line Up Below
DJ Fresh submitted his big tune selection for 2012 to ZooToday. Check out all of these video's to see which ones he chose!
1) DJ Fresh - Hot Right Now
Caution: Bourne Series Spoilers Throughout.
Having written the screenplay for the Bourne Trilogy so far, Tony Gilroy has decided to take things into his own hands and is directing another Bourne film! Would you Adam and Eve it! Except this time Matt Damon is off the team and Aaron Cross is in. The basic story line that you can extract from the various, partially obstructed images that get flashed at you is that Jason Bourne, who was completely untouchable by Interpol, the UN and every other trained Mercenary that was thrown at him disappeared after the last film. Another person, from an agency called 'Outcome' which is described as 'Treadstone without the inconsistency' has sprung up and decided to f*** everyone up.
There were many things we didn’t expect in 2011; Wayne Rooney to suddenly grow his hair back, Charlie Sheen to go mental and Pippa Middleton’s arse. But the thing easily topping the list must be magic actually becoming cool.
Review: Immortal Technique - The Martyr
Immortal Technique - The MartyrRapper Immortal Technique opens The Martyr, his free mixtape, with a commandment to burn the music onto a CD for the purposes of sharing it with as many people as humanly possible.
(Only £22 for travel club entry, free t-shirt and bar tour rep)
Are you ready to invade Sheffield? Featuring tonnes of like minded invading students from the cities of Hull, Birmingham, Loughborough, York, Lincoln and Manchester this will be a night to remember! Standard ticket prices are £22! This price includes return coach transport, club entrance, a free t-shirt and rep supervision in Sheffield to make sure that everyone knows where they are going around the different bars and to ensure that they have the best possible time! So what are you waiting for….make sure you sign up before the places sell out!!
In recent months there has been debate as to whether Leeds is the still the best party city in England, it is VERY important that Leeds show up in force to show the entire North of England which is the biggest, best, and craziest party city in the United Kingdom. I don't need convincing but some of these other people do!
Click on the Book Now Link above to get over to the site, get your tickets, get your friends, and get some drinks for the coach.
(Just £50 Deposit)
Quite simply put…..this will be THE best holiday you will ever go on! A bold statement but we are absolutely certain we can fulfil it. One invader from our Ibiza Invasion in 2011 said “I’m not looking forward to going on holiday with my friends next week now because I know it won’t be anywhere near as good as the Ibiza Invasion” and this is how we pride ourselves on this event. Deposits for 2012 are now open and so if you want to come and have one of the best times of your life, meet a tonne of like minded people and come back to blighty with a tan, then put that deposit down (before this event sells out)!