- Citizen Khan’tWritten by Christopher GennardAll this offense is getting offensive. Is it offensive to satirise religion in this day and age? If the answer is yes then we are dealing with a case of…1 comment Read more...
- Do you think I was Bourne yesterday??Written by Christopher ClarkeCaution: Bourne Series Spoilers Throughout. Having written the screenplay for the Bourne Trilogy so far, Tony Gilroy has decided to take things into his own hands and is directing…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- The Woolwich Tragedy: Fundamentalist B*llshit Branded As Islamic Justice. Written by WaleedThe Woolwich Tragedy: Fundamentalist B*llshit Branded as Islamic Justice. This week bore witness to yet another act of fundamentalist extremism ‘justified’ by religious rhetoric. Every sentient human being in…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Six Reasons Why Exercise Could Be Your New Best Friend Written by William LobleyIt’s hard to exercise when you get to University. The student lifestyle doesn't exactly lend itself to keeping fit. Deadlines, non-existent sleeping patterns, partying and hangovers all take up a lot of…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Baby Rescued From Sewage Pipe In China: It Doesn't Get Much More Shocking Than ThisWritten by Jacqueline AgateA baby was rescued from a sewer pipe below a toilet in Jinhua, China last Saturday. When first news of this incident hit the headlines my initial reaction was ‘there’s…Be the first to comment! Read more...
BounceSIN's No.1 Party City
Round 1 is complete! Get your Votes in by liking your favourite video
Read about our nights at each of these cities at:
Original interview for Mixmag.net
Nick Harris, boss of the legendary NRK label, tells Mixmag how he got into DJing:
- By CJ
We all know the feeling of having work to do, the feeling that makes you started browsing your phonebook and flicking through TV channels. It’s that time of year again and Leeds is undergoing the highest levels of Procrastination since January the 2nd!
Procrastination has been crippling the world’s productivity since the first caveman started drawing on walls to avoid chasing down a Mammoth for dinner. In many cases people will not only indulge un-enjoyable activities, but will often do something that is seriously detrimental to their wellbeing. The question I'm asking today is just how far will people go to avoid doing their work at this time of year?
BounceSIN And NBT Presents:
An opportunity to win your band a professional gig,
A live EP recording
An opportunity to play alongside NBT Signed bands infront of the NBT team
A professional music video
Your shot at making it in the music industry....
To enter the SIN+NBT Presents competition all you have to do is:
1. Login to BounceSIN
2. Load your band as an Artist
3. Upload any recorded music you have
4. Share your page with as many people as possible and get them to listen and rate your music
The competition will then judge which Music has gained the best response from the public. The gig will be organised and you will be interviewed for various News sections as well as photographed for publicity. Event flyers will be designed with your band name on and will be printed and distributed for you.
Final competition details will be announced shortly, but to enter the competition now, get yourself onto the Music section.
BounceSIN and the Next Big Thing Team
Originally written by Simon Lock for Mixmag.net
As we mentioned, Cypress Hill and Rusko have teamed up to record a five-track EP due for release later this month, and the pairing have been speaking together for the first time prior to the record's release.
Dimensions festival has arrive to the shores of Croatia, probably the most beautiful country in Europe. Outside of UK of course... Dimensions is the illegitimate sister festival of Outlook festival and many people are saying this is the new Outlook but some are saying that nothing will ever outshine the 'origional croatia festival'. Check out the line ups and make your choice, but if you can handle it... we're going both!
Wow! Here it is, Outlook festival is back again, the 'Origional Croatia Festival'. With its illegitamate sister festival Dimentions coming out the woodworks in a big way for 2012 we don't even know where to look. For those of you who can't face two weeks of some of the sickest 'abroad festival' experiences in the infamous Fort Punta Christo available you've got a difficult decision ahead of you. BounceSIN will give you the info then its in your court.