- BounceSIN do Snowbombing 2012Written by Christopher ClarkeClick Here To Book NowBe the first to comment! Read more...
- Kingston Upon Hull: A Reputation Deserved?Written by Tom HitchenNow, I know what you’re thinking. Isn’t Hull that place that was voted the worst to live in the UK? Didn’t I hear that it’s one of the teen pregnancy…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Review: 12 Years a SlaveWritten by Alice HubbardHaving painfully waded through the entirety of American Hustle the previous evening, what I knew to be Oscars hype was swiftly becoming something of a joke. Apart from a wonderfully…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- The BNP- The Vultures of Woolwich Written by Joanna Bateson-HillIn the wake of the Woolwich tragedy there has been an unsurprising backlash against the Islamic community. Also unsurprisingly, the English Defense League, The British National Party and their insidious…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- The Undateables: What Happened To Our Obsession With Political Correctness? Written by Jacqueline AgateA new series of The Undateables began at the start of this year and, following its impressive spectatorship of 2.8 million viewers, it has recently been announced that the show…Be the first to comment! Read more...
On the night of the 24th April, Danny Cipriani of Sale Sharks and former England fly half, was hit by a bus. Danny was flexing his drinking capability by competing in the Olympics of Leeds drinking trials, the Otley run. As you would expect, he died on impact, because he was hit by a bus…
This article has been provided by Inspiring Interns. Inspiring specialises in finding graduates internships in London and throughout the UK. Of the candidates they place, 66% earn themselves a permanent job with their host company.
The BounceSIN Hoody, as seen in band interviews on SinTV and on the BounceSIN Tour.
The hoody itself is a 'AWD black heather zoodie' and examples of this plain hoody can be seen here:
It has the red and white BounceSIN Smile on the front which can be unzipped down the centre. It also carries the BounceSIN.com insignia down the back left hand side.
Click onto this article to real people wearing the hoody.
If you choose to pick up in Headingley you will receive an email when the hoody is ready for collection, if you choose to have it home delivered it will arrive by courier.
The BounceSIN Sweatshirt is a new garment brought out for March 2013.
The sweatshirt itself is a Raglan Sweat carying the BounceSIN Smile on the front and the BounceSIN Insignia down the back left hand side.
See other examples of the Raglan Sweat here:
If you chose to pick up from Headingley, you will receive an email when it is available for pick up.
If you chose to have it delivered, it will be sent straight to your home
Having chatted to the guys earlier in the evening we knew how excited they were to be back in Leeds again playing at the Cockpit. Their support band Mallory Knox came on to Wake up from their new album ‘Signals’, and the atmosphere turned to chaos with the whole crowd chanting the chorus… clearly most of the crowd were not just here for Don Broco!
Win two tickets to Bass Culture Clash in the Leeds Student Union on 6th March 2013 and two copies of the heatwaves showtime dvd.
When they wrote sold out on the posters this was no joke. The whole of O2 academy was pulsing before even a chord was played, in a way I hadn’t ever really felt before. Lots of talk was surrounding headline act Train, but a great deal of this crowd was there to get a taste of the gorgeous Gin Wigmore and her brilliantly funky five piece band. Gin’s energy was contagious throughout, with her dancing around stage quickly being reflected by the crowd, and the true enjoyment of just being up on stage doing what she truly loves could clearly be felt. The guitar solo of 'One Last Look' had everyone whooping mid song, and by the trumpet solo of 'Man Like That' I got the feeling that everyone was really needing more than a 30 minute set. Gin brought a beautifully funky folk rock mix that is so difficult to do right, and I’m sure Train were absolutely thrilled to be introduced by such a great act.
For advertising and marketing contact:
For press contact:
For interviews, reviews and music news contact:
For web design and marketing material contact:
For work experience and journalism team applications contact:
BounceSIN.com is a specialised student marketing company that recognises traditional marketing techniques are becoming less effective due to over saturation in the student world. Through a combination of free entertainment and up to date student news we reach students with carefully designed and placed advertising in areas that create maximum engagement and results.
If you would like to know how BounceSIN.com can help you attract more students on a day to day basis, and take advantage of the £10 billion spent annually by students across the UK get in contact now for a free customised marketing plan.