- BounceSIN do Snowbombing 2012Written by Christopher ClarkeClick Here To Book NowBe the first to comment! Read more...
- Bambi: The Female BanksyWritten by Emma PhimisterThe streets of London were once sprayed with the art of controversial graffiti artist Banksy; an anonymous celebrity, his work was political and, quite frankly, genius. But there is a…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- The A Grade TeamWritten by Jenny PinderThat time of year has once again arrived. The time of year when the future for thousands of young people across the nation decided, the time of year when students…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Back To Reality BritainWritten by Frances ClarkeIt is somewhat depressing how so soon after the Olympics have finished, people are switching on their televisions to find there is nothing better to watch than the depressing classic…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Invasion AngelsWritten by Carl JrTHE INVASION HAS LANDED! And we couldn't be happier. The Angels are fronted by Miss Holly Muldoon, Amy Green and Emily Cheadle... and to be honest, we can't think…Be the first to comment!
BounceSIN Chats To BIGGA FISH 'JUST TALENT' Finalist Ricky Fleming About His Music and Fans Perving On Him In The Toilet...Written by Ben Johnson
With the Bigga Fish ‘Just Talent’ grand finale set to set to blow us away in London on May 26, BounceSIN caught up with finalist, Ricky Fleming. From Leeds, the 21 year old singer-songwriter can be currently found in the West Yorkshire area performing a number of different gigs, guitar in hand, hoping for that big break. We asked him a few questions to see if we see if we could find out a bit more about this young musician.
BounceSIN - So, let’s talk about your song 'Do You Believe'. It seems to be an inspirational song about believing in your dreams. What inspired you to take up singing and song-writing?
BounceSIN - Have you always wanted to be a musician or did you ever feel like you would go down a different route?
BounceSIN - Being a singer-songwriter in a modern day world full of thousands of wannabe-stars on YouTube and playing in whatever bars/clubs are possible, it’s a difficult industry to break into. Have you ever felt so frustrated that you have considered giving it up?
BounceSIN - Who are your main musical influences? As a singer-songwriter is it all about artists such as Ed Sheeran or do you also listen to a more select range of artists?
BounceSIN - What would you like to achieve from your music? Is it all about the riches, fame, and girls screaming your name, or is there a different long-term goal?
BounceSIN - You seem like a cool, laid-back character. Do you ever get pre-performance nerves? If so is it a case of settling them with a quick pint or do you have a different pre-gig routine?
BounceSIN - Despite only being at the beginning of your career, have you ever had something truly crazy happen at a gig; something where you’ve just stopped and thought, ‘What the f*ck?’
BounceSIN - We can hear a few of your own songs and covers dotted about on the internet. Do you have any future plans for a full-length project and what can you tell us about it? Or is the concentration just on doing different gigs for now?
BounceSIN - Finally, as a Leeds resident what are your favourite clubs and bars to go out to in a city known for its mad antics? Where would you recommend to a newcomer?
"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed." - Ernest Hemingway.