- Why We Can Be Proud To Be BritishWritten by Bonnie StuartThis weekend, I felt proud to be British. What a spectacle the world was treated to at the Olympics opening ceremony. Thanks to the genius that is Danny Boyle, us…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Dynamo Is Britain's Coolest Man! There were many things we didn’t expect in 2011; Wayne Rooney to suddenly grow his hair back, Charlie Sheen to go mental and Pippa Middleton’s arse. But the thing easily…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Exit Festival 2012Exit (also known as State of Exit) is an annual summer music festival in the Petrovaradin Fortress of Novi Sad, Serbia. It is staged annually since 2000 and usually lasts four days (since 2003). Held in the picturesque…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Need Help Surviving the Summer Rain? Give DayZ a Go.Written by Richard McMasterSummer is here isn’t it? It sure doesn’t seem like it with all this rain we’re having. Nevertheless, with the poor weather comes a great time to immerse yourself in…Be the first to comment! Read more...
- Return To Bed!!Are you ready for some Wednesday Mischief? Since the exit of Gatecrasher last year to much speculation as to its long awaited return as Club Bed. With new Décor, Lighting,…Be the first to comment!
BounceSin Has A Chin-Wag With Augustines' Drummer Rob Allen About Everything From Hitler To Stripping In ManchesterWritten by Laurence Grant
After being fortunate enough to catch a snippet of the sound-check, I was full of energy and enthusiasm when being introduced to Rob Allen. Meeting me with a firm handshake and the familiar accent of a fellow Londoner, we proceeded to the dressing room. Following a light-hearted exchange, which Rob concluded with “Don’t do drugs kids!” we settled into our seats and started the interview... The last thing I expected to hear was 'Hitler was so fucking annoyed and pissed off...'
BounceSIN Chats To Cerebral Ballzy's Honor About Skating, Turning Down Girls and Shredding....Need I Say More?Written by Tim McGlashan
Have you heard of Cerebral Ballzy? No? Well their name has caught your attention I am sure. This band will throw more 80's-hardcore and Punk Rock down your throat that you will throw up and you will F**KING LOVE IT!
We caught up with Honor from the band ahead of their second album release, on the final night of the 'NME Radar Tour' in Leeds, and squeezed his New York brain. The results were interesting.....
The 1975 are sexing up crowds all over the UK following the rapid success of their self-titled début album. We caught up with Matthew Healy on his tour bus, moments before playing to a sold-out crowd at Leeds' Stylus. Here is what he had to say:
With second studio album ‘In Your Hands’ released in October, Eliza Doolittle’s meteoric rise is about to reach even dizzier heights. Already achieving a six-month run in the top ten, could Doolittle become the sunnier version of fellow Camden songstress Amy Winehouse?
We Chatted To Radio One's Own Chris Stark About How He Got Into Radio, Running Naked, And His Interview With Mila Kunis!Written by Tim McGlashan
Do you Listen to Radio 1? Familiar with the name Scott Mills? If the answer is yes to both of these questions then you will probably know of Scott’s co presenter; Chris Stark. Chris took the internet by storm when he interviewed super star Mila Kunis and invited her to a Watford FC football game! We chatted to him to find out a bit more about the man himself and what it’s like to work at Radio 1!
BounceSIN Chats To BIGGA FISH 'JUST TALENT' Finalist Ricky Fleming About His Music and Fans Perving On Him In The Toilet...Written by Ben Johnson
With the Bigga Fish ‘Just Talent’ grand finale set to set to blow us away in London on May 26, BounceSIN caught up with finalist, Ricky Fleming. From Leeds, the 21 year old singer-songwriter can be currently found in the West Yorkshire area performing a number of different gigs, guitar in hand, hoping for that big break. We asked him a few questions to see if we see if we could find out a bit more about this young musician.
http://bit.ly/YNWYOl - Subscribe now by clicking on this link to hear about all the latest SINs and band interviews as they happen. Done for students by students!
Legends Reel Big Fish took their tour to Leeds Met - and we had to pleasure of chatting to them before they went on stage. These guys were some of the craziest but most down to earth people we've met. Following the release of Candy Coated Fury the band talks about everything from stage rushes to what they find weirdest about the British.